Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend!

While I'm still daydreaming about frolicking at the beach, I have to be happy that it will be 75-85 degrees in Cincinnati all weekend. If you know me, you know that I love to be warm. Spending a few hours soaking up some vitamin D is definitely on my to-do list this weekend, along with:
-start some sewing projects for the shop I consign with, fabricate in cincinnati
-finish last muslin for senior thesis
-make dress for myself
-start photographing my stock of vintage items + supplies for my second etsy shop, ancienthistory.etsy.com
-get new gym shoes so I have no excuse not to work out!
-paint my toenails and treat myself to a bubble bath for my hard work at school this week :)

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!