Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Trend Alert: Flatforms

Platform heels and wedges are quite obviously hot for spring 2011, but lately I've been seeing something just a bit different, slightly intriguing: the flatform. Just like wedges, but, well, flat, these shoes have been seen in several major runway shows.
(derek lam)
(3.1 phillip lim)
(derek lam)
(derek lam + prada + vena cava)

I somehow overlooked these shoes when the spring shows debuted. What do you think... would you wear flatforms? Jury is still out for me. I find the look kind of awkward. I don't like when my feet look or feel so chunky! I do really like the 3.1 phillip lim ones, although they do have a slight heel and aren't truly flatforms. And I'm generally in love with Phillip Lim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!