Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weekend in Photos

So I didn't take too many photos this weekend @_@ but I didn't end up doing anything much. Saturday ended up being completely rainy so my momma and I ran some errands. I got my new gym shoes so I've starting breaking them in a bit. We did church later and went to dinner with my grandparents, then I got coffee with the boy. Sunday was the most beautiful weather all year, and we cleaned out the garage and grilled out. Then I went to the boy's band's (Veterans) show, which was really awesome. I took a video of it but the sound was rubbish because it was just on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!