Monday, April 25, 2011

my design work at fossil!

Last summer I interned at Fossil, and got to work on a whole variety of awesome projects. One category that was kind of my baby was the key fob group! I designed or worked on most of the summer and fall 2011 key fobs. I am SO excited to say that they are finally arriving in stores/online for sale!! The elephant was completely my work, and it was my all time favorite, and I also worked on the multi flower here! I'll be posting when more of my work comes out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!