Sunday, April 24, 2011

easter weekend in photos

Happy Easter! This has unfortunately felt like a short weekend, but it's been good all the same. Here's what went down.
-rain in Cinci for days upon days=backyard flooded, basement flooded
-dead tree in front yard was chopped down. I want to plant another
+got 12 hours of much needed sleep Friday night
+3 1/2 hour long church service on Saturday, so beautiful
+dyeing Easter eggs with mom and dad
+eating candy for the first time in 40 days
+lunch at my aunt's with a bunch of my relatives... +mimosas +tea cookies
+Sunday night watching my season 1 dvds of "American Dreams" with the bf
tomorrow it's back to work on senior thesis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!