Tuesday, April 26, 2011

blog show & tell

I've been wanting to create a little space on the blog for something of a blog show and tell. Basically I think I read some pretty cool blogs that I'd like to pass on to you for inspiration and such, and I'd love to hear from you guys about what you're reading (or writing!).
So, feel free to comment with a link and a little explanation about one of your favorite blogs at the moment... or if you think your blog is awesome and you want to have a chance to be featured, leave me a link to that.

Without further ado, the first blog I'd like to feature is kind of silly, but we all need a giggle now and again. I give you Dads: The Original Hipsters
Featuring a photo and a few quick words about how cool dads were and how hipsters now imitate them, this blog never fails to make me say "that is so true!" After looking back through photo albums of my childhood in the late 80's and 90's, I've realized my dear old dad must have been the coolest dude on the block.

So, what are you reading lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!