Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A bit of sparkle

This is my new favorite nail polish :) I first fell for these glitter nail polishes from Sephora, but, not wanting to spend $10 on nail polish, I tried these Sally Hansons from Target. I think I may end up getting the Sephora ones, because they look like you glued glitter to your fingers, whereas the Sally Hanson glitter polish is more of a liquid and, for me, requires a color base. The base color I'm using is Commander in Chic, and the glitter coat is Strobe Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!