Sunday, May 1, 2011

weekend in photos

This weekend, I...
Enjoyed the sunshine!
Started researching & ideating for an interview project.
Put senior thesis on hold having finished a look in final fabric!
Tried a new lipstick. Not sure... thoughts?
Had coconut almond chip ice cream for breakfast... in bed...
Attended the high school variety show where my sister sang & played guitar, dedicating it to our parents. Suck up/Cutie!
Sat outside in our small town having coffee, yay warm weather!
Kept sketching,
And picked out swatches.

I've been so concerned about getting this project done for my *big interview* later this week that I almost forgot I have an interview on campus tomorrow. Off to check that I have resumes printed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!