Wednesday, May 18, 2011

news coverage of daap seniors

Sadly, I'm stuck in bed with a fever, a week and a half away from the critique. I managed to sew up one of my evening gowns today, so I do feel pretty good about my progress. I still have to go back and add horsehair to the hem, cups to the bust, and lining, but it's coming along I suppose.
In the meantime, I thought I'd share a little press that our class got today. Embedding for the video was disabled so click here to see the coverage. Screen shots below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!