Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Fabric Inspiration

I made it through Target today without buying anything NOT on my list, but once I get into a fabric store, it's over. Hello, my name is Elizabeth, and I am a fabric addict. I went to exchange some scissors I'd been given as a gift (yes, I requested new Gingher scissors for Christmas.... who's a nerd? Right here.) and to get some muslin fabrics for school.
I did need to get some lace and salmon colored chiffon or jersey for a personal project, but of course I found several other pretty little things that I couldn't resist. I fell head over heels for this light blue chiffon with a gold foil polka dot. Summer dresses and skirts, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!