Monday, March 28, 2011

First of all, I hate thinking of titles.

Things you should know about me.
-Elizabeth, almost 23, fashion design student at UC/DAAP
-Graduating June 2011
-Seeking job in fashion design industry, preferably accessories or women's apparel
-Bad at blogging daily
-Bad at remembering that I have a blog
-Working on my senior thesis, a collection of 8 looks
-Love learning, especially languages
-Dying to travel. Looking into international opportunities post-grad
-Vegetarian, wish I could go vegan but I can't give up cheese or eggs

Things you should know about this blog.
-A hodge-podge of... everything
-Possible outfit posts
-Trend/style analysis
-Documentation of senior thesis progress
-"In the bag" feature
-Journey of the post-grad job process
-Word vomit of whatever is on my brain
-Practice with photography
-Watercolors/sketching
-Inspiring bits and bobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!