Tuesday, June 14, 2011

playing catch up

I've been gone for ages, but for good reason! Critique, apartment searching in Dallas, alterations, dress rehearsal, fashion show, graduation, and now I'm preparing for a 2 week trip to Australia! I haven't even been around to do a weekend in photos post, so here are some snapshots saved up. They're all out of order...
painted a mini cornhole set for my cousin's dorm
katie did my hair for the show
post graduation party
blue snow cone :)
church festival - pastor in the dunking booth
graduated!
lacey & me at the cocktail party before the fashion show
my gown at daapworks
bathtime for casey
grad cap!
new apartment in Dallas
the sunflower
glitter!
picking out jewelry for styling
model gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting elizabeth, etc.! Have something to say? Remember that I reserve the right to remove profane or mean-spirited comments at my discretion. Just treat others as you wish to be treated :)

Feel free to leave your link so I can stop by to say hi!